Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brief Description.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

Brief Description. Empty
PostSubject: Brief Description.   Brief Description. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:11 am

What is <Sanctified>?

While not just hoping to be an Alliance Raiding Guild visiting as much of the endgame content as we can, i hope to develope a good community, a friendly helpful environment with which to Play World of Warcraft and have fun together.

Why do this now?

Well i have been playing World of Warcraft for over 3 years now, and i still enjoyed it for the most part, Raiding is Fun, albeit a rather serious and time consuming affair - but im looking for a new perspective to the game, having almost always played Horde characters (Exception of 1st Character) I now want to see the game from an Alliance point of view.

Main Aims.

One my main aims is to get to see all the Burning Crusade content before the Wrath of the Lich King Expansion comes and makes much of it Obsolete - which it will do, much like the Burning Crusade has done to Old Azerothian Content, Molten Core, BlackWing Lair and so on.

My other main aim is to create a decent and successful guild - Im not looking for 'wowfame' - unless i rolled on a Brand new server its unlikely i would achieve any anyway!
However i do want to try to build and environment that will not only help forward the guild to greater things, but the sum of its players too.

Details

This project is aiming to become a Endgame Raiding Guild and while the Raid Roster is not yet clear cut, its going to be regimented, if possible.
Raids will happen hopefully 3-5 days a week - dependant on what content is available - Initially our main focus will likely be 10 man content - Karazhan & Zul'Aman, Then moving upto Gruul, Tempest Keep, Serpent Shrine Cavern - then onto Hyjal, Black Temple and hopefully the Sunwell.
Raiding times will hopefully be around the 20:30 ST start time (19:30UK) (Invites upto 30 mins before start) and aiming to finish around 23:30 ST (22:30UK) - i have tried to take into account that people have lives which is why i dont want to start them too early nor finish them too late but still give enough time for a quality raid.
This will be an Alliance raiding guild on an as yet unspecified existing realm.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com

Brief Description.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctified :: Public Forum :: Sanctified - Whats What.-
Jump to: