Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Progress Update. 26.04.08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

Guild Progress Update. 26.04.08 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Progress Update. 26.04.08   Guild Progress Update. 26.04.08 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:41 am

Ok due to my slacking, i haven't updated the news section yet which i definately should have by now!

I need a hug! :

Sadly the guild has faced a few losses over recent weeks - From people applying then not joining after they get accepted, to time constraints putting a burden on people, to just not want ting to play the game.
Its frustrating, As just when you think your getting somewhere - someone quits!
We shall persevere though, We have a great 'core' player base, which we intend to build upon, 1 player at a time! Cool

In other news :

For those who missed the Roll date, we ended up on Hellfire, which appears to be a great realm so far! A couple of heavy wow hitters breaching the '30' mark, however we are still recruiting people from scratch so no worries there.

The Sanctified News Letter had its Debut issue out last week, Presented in 2 Formats, Text only Forum post and pdf file for download - and is an excellent read, tons of Effort and creativity have gone into producing it and so we thank Vasos for the great lengths he has gone to in bringing us this superb piece of work.
Keep it coming.

Finally... There may be an upset on the cards as 'Coconut' takes an early lead for the Tabard Shortlist
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com

Guild Progress Update. 26.04.08
Page 1 of 1