Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Progress F.A.Q.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

In Progress F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: In Progress F.A.Q.   In Progress F.A.Q. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:35 am

Feel free to post any questions you might have - I will do what i can to answer them.

What Faction? : Alliance.

What Realm? : As yet undecided.

What Realm Type? : PvE.

What are you looking for player wise? : People who are helpful, friendly and willing to help see the Guild become succesful, and in turn bringing success to themselves.

Do you require people to have any previous experience? : In short, No.
The very core of the guild would hopefully contain players with a wealth of experience, this is not something i can do alone, so people with GM / Officer experience are definately welcome as well as people who have current endgame experience, to help with things like Strategy, Raid Leading, Class leading etc, but it is not required at all, as we should be rolling all together, those who have never played will be helped ouot right from the start.

When will you Raid? : 3-5 non-specified days a week.

What times? : Invite times will start 15-30 mins before a scheduled Raid, to allow people to get ready, Reagents, Pots, food etc, but looking to start @ 20:30 ST (19:30UK) and ending at 23:30 ST (22:30UK)

Will there be activity requirements? : It is likely, although the actual Raid attendance and and numbers of Days not logged on will be discussed by any officers to attain fair ideals.

Will there be Raid Leaders, Class Leaders etc? : Hopefully Yes, although to be fair this will depend highly on the number of experienced players we get to join us.

Will there be Vent / TS? : Right now, no but it is likely to become a requirement for raids, depending on the success of the project i will make a Vent server for the guild to use to help get to know one another - i believe these forums have also a 'Live' Chat box which can be added if needed/wanted.

Do i have a headache right now? : Yes lol so im gonna give it a break witht he FAQ. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com

In Progress F.A.Q.
Page 1 of 1