Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephariu

Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:53 am

About Me

Name: Arek
Nationality: Pole
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Started in July 2007, so in a few months there will be a round year.

About my Character

Name:
Nepharius
Race:
Draenei
Class:
Shaman
General Activity:
It's almost every day, from few hours to several
Have you played this class before?:
Yep, mainly as Enhancement, but I tried all the specs
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon?
Well, from my experience healing WAS the most boring job in the raid, but if needed I won't cause problems respeccing to restoration or enhancement.
What are your personal goals with this character?:
Mainly have fun without much drama, explore more of the raid content that I already had seen and other things like that.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
And now, a surprise for the guild-master...

- that was main of mine earlier

So... hello Avengelyne ! ^^

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?:
DKP for 25-mans, with silent bidding with a maximum DKP amount you can achieve. For 10-mans common sense and if a person got one item already then it doesn't roll for that item (unless he/she is the only one wanting it or the people wanting it already had some items too). But that's to be discussed later I think.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?:
Well, tbh I rerolled yesterday, because I am bored with the Horde side. And now I was just reading the WoW forums and I ran onto this project, so I said "Why the hell not ?!"
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?:
Nope, none at all, I just want to have fun without much drama I have seen on the Horde side sometimes.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use?
For the sake of the guild mainly, but yes
Back to top Go down
Nephariu

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am

Dunno why the links for the characters didn't show up...

Nakard -
Lendel -
Back to top Go down
Nephariu

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:56 am

Oh, I think that's because I applied as a guest I think... stupid, stupid I say xD
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Recruitment Team.
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:55 am

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>
Back to top Go down
Nephariu

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:05 am

Sure, if you have questions to me, feel free, will answer them ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:25 am

O.m.g. Shocked

Nak hey man hows it going? Didn't expect to find you here, thought you were happy tanking for Pleasentville, or at least you were when i last saw you Very Happy

Anyways, thanks for applying Very Happy Even though im GM i cant just get you straight in, gotta keep it fair an all that, but you get my vote np. Very Happy ttyl.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Atara
Emo Princess.
Atara

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:20 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
O.m.g. Shocked

Haha, I'm gonna look at that as 'Oh my goth'.
I knew you'd come around, Swipey!
Back to top Go down
Nephariu

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:38 am

Well, Aven... somehow Pleasantville disbanded coz of one officer... let's call it "rebellion" and it just made me decide to try the alliance side, coz I already got bored of the Hellfire Horde drama noobz a bit... At least that's the most general reason. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Recruitment Team.
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:00 am

Application Accepted - Welcome Aboard

Forum access will hopefully follow soon

Feel free to wisper someone in game for an invite

Please Register a forum account as it makes swipeys job easier

And swipey, i thought youd never say 'Oh my goth', looks like Ata's got to you
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:52 am

Kailyn wrote:

And swipey, i thought youd never say 'Oh my goth', looks like Ata's got to you

I didn't, look again. How you view o.m.g. is upto you guys, if it makes you happy see it however you like.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted   Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nepharius - Shaman - Elemental - Accepted
Page 1 of 1