Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Application - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulrac
Initiate.

Warrior Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application - Accepted   Warrior Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:51 am

About You.

Name: Adam
Nationality: English
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: I bought WoW a few days after UK launch and have played it since appart from during a year break but now getting back into things

About your Character.

Name: Undecided
Race: Night elf or Human
Class: Warrior
General Activity: Atleast 4 or 5 hours per day work and other things permitting Smile
Have you played this class before?: Yes for a total of 96 days /played on my existing warrior

Pre-TBC Raiding:

Zul'Gurub: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared on Warrior/Hunter/Priest
BWL: Cleared on Warrior/Priest
AQ40: Upto Eye of Cthun minus Vicidius and Ouro on Warrior, upto Battleguard on Priest
Naxxramas: Spider Wing Cleared, Instructor Killed, Noth killed on Warrior

Post-TBC:

Karazhan: Cleared on Priest

Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Yes, although the build I hope to go with hopefully wouldn't require adapting too often

What are your personal goals with this character?: To kill every boss possible old and new taking the hits along the way Smile I was greatly disappointed when I didn't get to clear Naxxramas due to selfishness of the guild that I spent many months with kicking me for no fault of my own.

If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
Warrior 70: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Excessneo
Priest 70: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Juognu
Hunter 60: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Barry

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: As long as a fair system is utilised I am not too bothered with how loot is distributed either by roll or by DKP. Loot distribution should ideally be in a way that benefits progress most: I.E. A high spelldamage item going to a warlock or a mage rather than a healing priest, A tank chest going to the Main tank rather than a paladin or fury warrior, etc.

Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: On my current server warriors seem to be in low demand and after the break I have taken most of my friends no longer play here, plus it's not easy to find a guild as a tank as they expect you to be decked in epic gear and hold their alts hands through all content.

Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: I would absolutely love to be the guild's main tank, I find no role as enjoyable as tanking.

Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Yes, I enjoy participating in discussions on forums.
Back to top Go down
Vasos
Recruitment Team.
Vasos

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Accepted   Warrior Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Recruitment Team.
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Accepted   Warrior Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:48 am

Application Accepted - Welcome Aboard

Forum access will hopefully follow soon

Feel free to wisper someone in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Accepted   Warrior Application - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1