Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paladin Application - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konadar
Initiate.
Konadar

Paladin Application - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Application - Accepted.   Paladin Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:21 pm

About You.

Name: Sasa
Nationality: Bosnia-Herzegovian
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Yes, since EU release, with break in TBC, more on that below...

About your Character.

Name: Konadar
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
General Activity: 6-8 hours, depends on work and other RL activities but im always there for raids when needed and any guild help.
Have you played this class before?: Yes, till 60.
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Anything needed for guild, I'm fine with any Paladin spec.
What are your personal goals with this character?: Too reach PVE all the way to Sunwell and get ready for WotLK and continue raiding with guild.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters: None, since I'm starting all over. (Old acc is not accessible anymore)

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: Whatever we, as guild, decidie, im fine.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: New start, after a break and want to reach full end-game in PVE.
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: Maybe class leader, I can help alot, I got alot of experience in this game - read below for explanation.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Yes.

OK and few more things from/about me... Like I said, playing since EU release, had alot of char at 60 before TBC, like Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Rogue x2, Shaman, Paladin... I have cleared everything pre-TBC with my rogue on Horde side at realm Jaedenar, from MC to Naxx, all World bosses (including 4 dragons), Onyxia, Kazzak - everything. After TBC came I lvl'ed Rogue and Mage and cleared Kara and have some experience with Gruul and thats it when it comes to TBC, I took a break after all the raiding and ALOT of playing, so after this break, I'm ready to get back and start fresh and saw this as great opportunity to reroll with you all and to start clearing some PVE again... I have alot of experience on how raids work and everything about that, I'm mature and when it comes to work I'm all into it until we are done, then if we have time for fun/jokes, sure... and don't get wrong impression, I'm not that hardcore Smile I think guilds description fits me just GREAT. Thats it, sorry for this long wall of text, but wanted to explain and let you know everything, because I want this to work really and I hope to rock PVE with you all, guys and girls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application - Accepted.   Paladin Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application - Accepted.   Paladin Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 am

Very positive reply to the application on the forum, Welcome to the guild.

Forum Access will be granted shortly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application - Accepted.   Paladin Application - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin Application - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1