Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Hunter Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edited B

Application - Hunter Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Hunter Accepted   Application - Hunter Accepted Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:08 pm

About You.

Name: Daniel

Nationality: Sweden

Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Yes, have been aktive since the launch of the game, what is it now 3 years...jeez times fly 'Rolling Eyes'

About your Character.

Name: Laseen or Kilava

Race: Draenei

Class: Hunter

General Activity: Usually online at least 4 or 5 days a week with times varying a bit but usually at least 4 hours a day

Have you played this class before?: Yes have leveled 2 hunters to 60 before but not raided with them

Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Always respec to what is best for guild in PvE

What are your personal goals with this character?: Always wanted to stand at a distance making mobs pincushions and it
would be wonderful to experience Illidan before the expansion

If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters: Ok will post my most recent ones then

Ok cant for the life of me seem to get the linking to work....anyways if they dont its Laseen a Rogue on Khadgar server EU
and Laseen Warlock on Ghostlands server EU

Yes I like the name Laseen cant help it....'Rolling Eyes'

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?:
Hoping for a fair one really....DKP usually works well when raiding 25 mans, heroics and 10mans usually a need and greed system with some common sense is enough

Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: I hope to find a new guild after my last one sadly went in an early grave. It too was a rerollguild and I found I really enjoyed getting to know everyone while leveling up together to 70, made for a nice sense of comraderie. Sadly we ran into a few more bumps in the road then we could handle and we had to dispand after just a months raiding.

Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: Not really looking to become an officer or anything like that, I know my raids well up to SSC and TK but somehow Im just not the type. I rather help out from the ranks.

Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? I tend to be a little talkative and would prob be found hanging in the lounge sipping fairydust (its like candy really.....only it makes you see gnomes)

Thank you for taking the time to Post this application. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Vasos
Recruitment Team.
Vasos

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter Accepted   Application - Hunter Accepted Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter Accepted   Application - Hunter Accepted Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Seems I cant edit the post so I thought I would just say that I have raidexperience from old world up to AQ40 with BWL and MC and those old nice dungeons and up to complete SSC TL and ZA in Outland. Really enjoy rading, there is nothing like bringing that boss down for the first time after 3 hours or more wiping on him Wink

also another try on those links

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Laseen
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Laseen

hmm seemed to work now...maybe the registration was needed....well well....thanks for the consideration and have a nice evening Smile

Also wanna add that I could really join as a shamman as well, I like tp play them and they seems a bit harder to recruit later on if needed then hunters is, hellfire seems loaded with hunters. As a shammy I could really go either spec but would prob prefer enhancement. Anyways either class would be fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter Accepted   Application - Hunter Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:32 am

Hey Laseen, Welcome to the guild!

Its ok to stay hunter, if thats what you like - we only have 1 despite the large number of hunters on the server and 2 shamans so it's all good.

/w Vasos, Kailyn or Myself ingame for an invite! Unless we contact you 1st. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter Accepted   Application - Hunter Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Hunter Accepted
Page 1 of 1