Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite.   Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:07 am

Name: Jack
Nationality: English
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Yes, for around 18 months.

About your Character.

<<NOTE: Character hasn't been created yet>>

Name: Not yet Created
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
General Activity: 1-8 hours so varies a lot.
Have you played this class before?: Only to Level 27.
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Definitely.
What are your personal goals with this character?: To progress it to Level Cap and learn to maximize my dps in raids with a class other than Rogue.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: Who ever needs an item the most gets it. e.g. tier tokens go to the tanks and healers first.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: Really want to get my second 70 and get it into a good guild with others who are enthusiastic about raiding.
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: I don't think I personally have the experience to become an Officer, yet.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Used to be a very active forum-goer, on one forum I had over 10k posts but ever since I got WoW I have turned into a lurker Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Recruitment Team.
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite.   Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:36 am

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite.   Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:40 am

Ok voting is Closed and your in, if you still want it.

Welcome to the GUild.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite.   Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application - Accepted, /w for Invite.
Page 1 of 1