Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atara - Hunter - Accepted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atara
Emo Princess.
Atara

Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:16 am

About You.

Name: Christine
Nationality: Danish
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: I sure have, I started in '04 but stopped a couple of months after TBC because of school - now I'm back, and would like a new start with friendly people to enjoy the game with.

About your Character.

Name: Atara
Race: Why, a night elf of course!
Class: Hunter!
General Activity: I should only play a couple of hours a day because of school and stuff, but it's usually a lot more
Have you played this class before?: I have, and it's the class I enjoy the most
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? My preferred spec is marksman, so I can't see I'd have to respec - to be totally honest, if you ever told me to respec to BM I don't think I would do it, because that isn't something I enjoy

What are your personal goals with this character?: I'm not sure I have goals for my character per say, I'd just like to experience the game with people I have a great time with, and have a lot of fun.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: Getting new loot is nice, I guess, but it's not really, really important to me - I happen to like fluff things better, like cute pets or flowers or something funny.
I like to get upgrades, but loot isn't my main reason for playing, and I think the need/greed is fine in the smaller instances, and then dkp in the bigger ones - that makes perfect sense to me.

Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: Because I've rerolled on my own, and it wasn't any fun because I was all alone, so now I'd like to reroll with others to make sure I get the social aspect as well.
I don't really enjoy the game if I'm playing it alone.

Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: I haven't thought about it, but I guess it could be interesting - I don't have any experience with it, though.
I'm always willing to help make a guild the best it can be

Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Forum use can be tons of fun if it's with the right people, and then I enjoy it very much

I guess that in short I would love to see the whole game, but it's important for me that I do it with people I have fun with, which is why I'd like to be a part of a guild from the very beginning (:
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:30 am

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so dont be alarmed if you dont see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Atara
Emo Princess.
Atara

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 am

Awh, days?!

Damnit!

Guess I really could get some homework done, then. Razz

Thanks for replying fast, though. (:
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 pm

There is a concern at the moment about play times, not so much from your general activity point of view - but as you mentioned that

Quote :
I should only play a couple of hours a day because of school and stuff, but it's usually a lot more

This may come into conflict with our target Raid hours - 20:30ST - 23:30ST.
Obviously we don't want to hamper your education, and we also know its not and immeidiate problem but if this could cause problems, we may not be the right guild for your needs and you may find yourself leaving once you hit lvl 70.

Maybe you could elaborate a little on this?

Look forward to hearing from you again, <Sanctified>
Back to top Go down
Atara
Emo Princess.
Atara

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Ah, no, the raid times fit me well, or else I wouldn't have applied. (:

On my late days I'll be home at around 16, and then I'll usually do homework, and by the time the raid would start, I would already be finished and ready to 'relax'.

Did that clear it up?
Back to top Go down
Davram
Guild Member
Davram

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:13 pm

sideswipe has gone offline, but yes it did thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 am

Accepted - Good application, very solid.

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atara - Hunter - Accepted.   Atara - Hunter - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atara - Hunter - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1