Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcifer

Falcifer

Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.   Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:18 am

About You.

Name: George
Nationality: English
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Yes, mainly on my friend's warrior, first at level 60, raiding ZG, MC Onyxia and BWL, then Kara at 70.

About your Character.

Name: Falcifer
Race: Dwarf
Class: Paladin
General Activity: None, yet, but as soon as I've completed this application I'm rolling him Smile

Have you played this class before?: Yes, but only to a low level. However, having played a warrior tanking, I hope that I can use me experience with a tankadin, as that is what I hope to roll, though my stat and attribute priorities will lie differently I'm sure Razz

Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon?: Of course. I will be willing to spec to whatever the guild is in most need of, however, as I said, I would prefer tanking to healing, but whatever Smile

What are your personal goals with this character?: Well, in a nutshell, have fun, make friends in the guild (as always), reach endgame and raid successfully. I won't bore you with the intricate details ^^

If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters: Well, this is my low level paladin, http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=%C3%89ngage, and my own level 44 warrior, http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Waltan, and my friend's level 70 warrior Razz, http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Dethbringer.

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: Well, in smaller, 10-man raids, I think rolling is a good idea, but for 25-mans, I like the wish-list idea, because whoever puts that item top of their list will get it because they think it is their priority, and others don't. And if two people have the same item at the same number on their list, then they can just roll - easy Wink

Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: Well, I want a good endgame experience with a tight community and a good bunch of people, like-minded in their objectives, and basically just out to have a good time, as well as getting their purplez Razz

Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: Well, I would like the responsibility that came with CL, for example, because I have never had a position of power within a guild before, and I think I could have an opportunity to shine.

Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use?: I love the forums and threads, especially the commonly-made Music thread xD, where I blow everyone's minds with my metal and rock Razz. But seriously, I love to contribute to the forums whenever I can.

Thanks for considering my app, and all the best for the future,

George.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Recruitment Team.
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.   Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:58 am

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>
Back to top Go down
Falcifer

Falcifer

PostSubject: Re: Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.   Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:30 am

Thankyou. However, just as an afterthought, I might transfer my current paladin to make it easier to catch you up if I am accepted. Would that be OK?
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.   Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:24 pm

I was just coming to post a reply when i saw you'd prefer to transfer, Im personally ok with it as now most of us are in our lvl 40's or higher so starting from scratch could be a little daunting to be fair.
If transferring is going to be easier for you then by all means do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.   Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:13 am

Accepted, Welcome to the guild.

Whether you re-roll or Transfer your toon, /w me ingame for an invite.!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.   Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falcifer - Paladin - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1