Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted   Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:03 pm

About You.

Name: Sam
Nationality: British
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Around 1.5 years

About your Character.

Name: Outsight
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter or possibly another DPS class
General Activity: Upto 5 hours week days, 10 on week ends
Have you played this class before?: Yes at 70
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Yes, but I prefer BM anyway ;P
What are your personal goals with this character?: Create a well rounded character thats part of a good friendly team
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
Priest -
Hunter -

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: A fair DKP system in raids, possibly rolling in 10mans. Any system you decide on is good for me though Razz
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: I've always liked alliance but found it hard to level alone, its also next to impossible to find a decent guild as a Hunter. So leveling with a guild, getting to know them and progressing to endgame sounds perfect for me.
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: I have no real aspiration to be a leader, however I would not turn down the oppertunity.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? I don't usualy post on forums, then again i've never been in a guild that uses one regularly :S
Back to top Go down
Outsight

PostSubject: Re: Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted   Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 pm

The Armory links appear to have failed, here they are again.

Hunter - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Scoppe
Priest - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Funzo
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted   Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:42 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted   Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Welcome to the Guild, Please register your account to get full access to the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted   Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outsight - Hunter/Other DPS - Accepted
Page 1 of 1