Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unike-mage - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unike

Unike-mage - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Unike-mage - Accepted   Unike-mage - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:05 am

Name: Peter
Nationality: Danish
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: yes, since May 2005

About my Character

Name:Unike
Race:Gnome
Class:Mage
General Activity: mostly in the evening 20:00-23:30, and daytime when i'm not busy with school
Have you played this class before?: yes
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon?yes
What are your personal goals with this character?: enjoy the game with in-game friends
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: DKP for 25 man raid. Per run per loot for 10 man, unless no others need the item, ppl can have more than one loot.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: Back to wow after a long break, looking for a guild which i can growing together
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: not really, just a quiet loyay member that enjoy play the game.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? i do.

I saw the recruitment on WOW-EU forum, and after played with few from the guild, i decided to make an application.

Hope to join you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Unike-mage - Accepted   Unike-mage - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Unike-mage - Accepted   Unike-mage - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm

The Guild welcomes you on board, Please make sure to activate / register your forum account for the appropriate access to be set.

/w ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unike-mage - Accepted   Unike-mage - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unike-mage - Accepted
Page 1 of 1