Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted.   Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Name: Steve
Nationality: English
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: I've played for over a year now.

About your Character.

Name: Jauck
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior
General Activity: On atleast 2 hours a day, 2 hours being Tuesday and Thursday when i finish college at 4pm+.
Have you played this class before?: Yes, however the highest level warrior i got to was 46 before i deleted him in favour of my Hunter, who flopped at 70.
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Sure, i plan to be a Tank for endgame content, but i'd be willing to respec to an offtank spec if needed.
What are your personal goals with this character?: To Raid, my Tauren Hunter was on Hellfire when i started him, but due to overcrowding of Horde Hunters on the server i wasn't wanted anywhere because there was always a much better Hunter with better gear lurking around. Sadly this forced me into PvP, which made me drop my hunter before i stopped playing for a while.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&n=Corpsie (The flopped hunter)

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: Loot is simply a stepping stone to a better raiding experience. I've read up on DKP, so i'm guessing they would be best suited for 25-mans etc. However in my own personal view i see gearing up Healers and Tanks up first, as they are the ones who hold the raid/group together.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: I've spent too much time on my own levelling, along with repeating the same content as a member of the Horde. A fresh start with people who share a same interest with me is great, and being able to level a character on the opposite faction just makes the icing on the cake, as now i'll have more things to discover, being my highest level Alliance Character was a level 31 Gnome Mage (Also deleted, i was a newbie back then and i never though i'd go back).
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: I'd just like to raid, i'd rather be the happy little labourer taking orders than have to co-ordinate up people and lead them to success in a certain area.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? I'll surely post once or twice a day atleast, but most of the time i'll probably have my attention ingame more.

If you don't need any more Warriors, i would be happy to reapply as another class.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted.   Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted.   Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:41 pm

The Guild welcomes you on board, Please make sure to activate / register your forum account for the appropriate access to be set.

/w ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted.   Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jauck - Warrior Application - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1