Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grapper

No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:51 pm

About You.

Name:BJörn strandh
Age:15( I know you're looking for people who's older then 18, though, I find myself an nice and mature player)
Nationality:Sweden
Have you played World of Warcraft before?:Yup, 5/5 mh 4/9bt, Almost cleared the content - Looking for an fresh start as alliance.

About your Character.

Name:Well, I havn't really thought of one yet.
Race/class:Male human = Warlock, Female dranei(spelling LOL^.^)= Paladin, Make nightelf = Warrior, Ill adept to what the guild is in need of.
General Activity:
Have you played this class before?:Well, my first character was an holy paladin wich I gave away to my littlebrother when I stopped playing, now im back for sho though.
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Well, Ill be PvE specced for all raids, but sure.
What are your personal goals with this character?:Well, to enjoy the alliance side as much as I did with the horde, Having fun.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?:Well, my last guild had an really good and fair system, people who were reciving set bonuses on their teirs had prio. Officers decided who got the loot based on their activity, attitude to raids and the guild and their previous item.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: Well, I'd like to play alliance for a few years now since i've always been horde.
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: Well, you'd probably find me to young for an important position, maybe I am. I'd settle for an hardcore raider/raider "spot"
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Usually im slacking on forums to be honest, easy thing to change if you keep me intrested whats going on.

I know my english aint perfect, I guess its understandable, thats what's important yeah?

Best regards,
Björn strandh
Back to top Go down
Grapper

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:53 pm

Noticed I missed the " General activity " question.
Well: HIghly depending on my football traning, but normally around 4-5 hours aday
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:29 am

Main question arising so far is that due to your age, people are wondering if you can stay until 23:30ST to finish raids?
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Grapper

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:31 am

Well, ofcourse. Otherwise I wouldn't even think of applying.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 am

This should have been added as 1st reply!
I musta been slacking a little! tongue

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so dont be alarmed if you dont see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grapper

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Alright, I noticed quite a few spelling/Gramma misstakes, cant fix them since I cant edit my post. I feel abit paranoied(Spelling?) about it. Normally I edit my post as I see misstakes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:18 am

Accepted , welcome to the guild.

While i Remember, although i can see your name 'Grapper' in your post border, it appears the website doesn't see you as a registered member - please check your email for an 'Activation' email sent to you by the site when you registered.

I cannot change your Forum Access until the account is activated.

Thank you - Sideswipe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.   No sure of name/class yet -  Application - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No sure of name/class yet - Application - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1