Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lensia

Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted.   Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:33 pm

About You.

Name: Robin
Nationality: Sweden
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Yes, for almost 3 years

About your Character.

Name: Lensia
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
General Activity: Daily 2-6 hours
Have you played this class before?: Yes
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Yes, everything for the guild Smile
What are your personal goals with this character?: To have fun leveling, and then have fun while raiding to Smile And I have always been dreaming about taking down Illidan, so if we would do that, it would be totally awesome.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
Blizzard banned my old account, after my brother bought gold from a website to his char, that was on my account(then he bought his own account Mad ). I had a level 70 undead rogue, with full epic(I miss my rogue Sad ), a level 64 troll priest (the poor troll never got to level 70 Sad Thank bro Mad ) and my level 70 troll mage (full PVP gear, since it was my PVP char, so had something to do when I wasn't raiding on my rogue.). Also a lot of deleted level 20-50 alts. But I can link to my highest leveled character on my new account:

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: The one that needs the drop most should get it. If no one really needs it, then roll.
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: I want to join Sanctified because I want to reroll, I want to reroll because I want to play alliance, and have fun while leveling with a nice guild and then raid with the players I have known from level 1 Smile
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: To be a respected member, that everyone like Smile Because it ain't easy to get there, and if I get there, I can be proud that I have done something for the guild.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? If the members are friendly, the moderators treat everyone the same, if it's free from spammers and peoples answer on your tread. I think that the forum is very important, and i would be next to impossible to run a successful raiding guild without a forum.

Hey! You said five minutes. I bet that took me at least 20 minutes Razz But if I get accepted, I could write for one hour if I had to Smile
Back to top Go down
Vasos
Recruitment Team.
Vasos

PostSubject: Re: Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted.   Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted.   Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Welcome onboard.

If you haven't registered or activated your forum account please do so, so i can give you the appropriate access.

Will /w you In game whenever i see you!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted.   Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lensia - Human Rogue - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1