Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vasos - Rogue - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasos
Recruitment Team.
Vasos

Vasos - Rogue - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Vasos - Rogue - Accepted.   Vasos - Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:33 pm

About You.

Name: Dan
Nationality: British (Welsh)
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: I've played Wow on and off since around patch 1.8, just before they implemented AQ. However, due to the difficulty in finding good guilds (Unfortunately, mindless recruitment spam and random invites seem to be the norm) that don't consist of three people or require applicants to have complete tier 6, I've spent most of this time floating around mid-level.

About your Character.

Name: Vasos, providing it isn't taken.
Race: Either Human or Dwarf, probably Human for the slightly better PvE racials.
Class: Rogue
General Activity: Depends on the week, as my college hours can vary, but my normal weekday play hours are between 7pm and 11pm (GMT).
Have you played this class before?: Yes, up to mid-game (~45).
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? I have no problem with this, as I'm not particularly interested in PvP and any raid spec would be fine for grinding etc.
What are your personal goals with this character?: To experience the game in a more positive environment than I've seen thus far. I feel that MMOs without meaningful human interaction are more chores than games. More specifically, to have the opportunity to be a part of an active raiding team and overcome the various bosses for the sake of content and achievement, rather than bragging rights and loot.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:

My current character is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Vasos

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: Having never been raiding, I don't feel as if my opinion should hold much weight on this subject, but from what I know from forum browsing DKP systems seem to be the best option for large raids (25-mans). Rolling should be fine for anything smaller (although I see no harm in including some kind of officer system to avoid loot whoring). As for the loot itself, it's in the game to improve characters, reward them for their efforts and allow them to face bigger challenges. It also looks quite good. Very Happy
Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: As previously mentioned, I'm looking for a mature and active guild to experience content with. Re-rolling isn't really a factor for me, as I don't have any characters that I've invested significant time into. Not only that, but I'm impressed by what I've seen on the site/forums, and you seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. Not to mention that the sum total of my experience of the alliance is Stormwind ah and falling into the Great Forge.
Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: I hope to become a valuable member of the guild and help in any way I can. Although I wouldn't have any problems with promotions, and would attempt to complete any duties to the best of my ability, I would much rather leave this kind of decision to others.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Normally the first thing I do when powering up my PC (or when bored) is read through the latest posts in the official forums (sometimes a few others). Although I see no reason to join in with whine threads, I'll gladly participate in any interesting posts.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Vasos - Rogue - Accepted.   Vasos - Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Heya Dan and thanks for the Application.

I gotta admit im impressed with the Application.
Insight and Perception with regards to the game come across really well here and your reply to the Personal goals questions really encapsulates the type of environment i'm aiming to build here.

I like it. Welcome aboard, hope it works out for you and you for us.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Vasos
Recruitment Team.
Vasos

PostSubject: Re: Vasos - Rogue - Accepted.   Vasos - Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Thanks for the fast reply and kind words. I'm glad you accepted me and hope to get to know everyone as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vasos - Rogue - Accepted.   Vasos - Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vasos - Rogue - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1