Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerex

Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted   Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 am

Name: Jeroen Immerzeel
Nationality: Dutch
Have you played World of Warcraft before?: Yes. Played basicly from server live @ feb 2005. Been away a few time, most time was a few months.

About your Character.

Name: To be desided
Race: Night elf
Class: Rogue
General Activity: Usually 4 hours a day, mostly in teh evenings. More time in the weekends.
Have you played this class before?: Yes, have serveral rogues on serveral levels, 1 level 70 undead rogue.
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon? Yes offcourse.
What are your personal goals with this character?: Getting to level 70, getting a raid character.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
Jerex, undead 'lock
Jone, Undead rogue(alt)

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?: It has to be fair and helpfull to the guild, and not the character. DKP is always the best choice, although sometimes some gear should be prioritise.

Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: I am curently leading a guild that is sadly a dead guild. just a few active members and I am the only 60 plus active member. Wich means no group nor chat. This has happened because most people went back to their mains, or were so inactive they were kicked.

Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?: Best for me is to stay a normal member. Leading people is not my best point, but if needed I can voice my oppinion just fine. I have been a class leader in the past(on my 'lock) and as said I am currently leading a guild.
Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? Yes I do. I make a lot of posts on the WoW forums and often voice my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vasos
Recruitment Team.
Vasos

PostSubject: Re: Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted   Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:29 am

Ok thank you for the Application!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we are done. The Process usually takes a couple of days so don't be alarmed if you don't see any movement right away.

Please check back regularly in the event of us having any additional questions we may feel the need to ask.

Thank you for your Patience.

<Sanctified>

PostSubject: Re: Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted   Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 am

Ok I will do that.

PS, I might make a human rogue, because of the racials and quests. They are mostly base din human lands so it will be less of an issue. Wetlands run for the loose Mad
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Recruitment Team.
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted   Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:49 am

Application Accepted - Welcome Aboard

Forum access will hopefully follow soon

Feel free to wisper someone in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

PostSubject: Re: Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted   Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:20 am

Hey Jerex, thanks for the Application, I need you to register an account or activate the one you have to give you access to the Forums. Soon as i see that done i'll add you to the proper group.

Thank You, Sideswipe.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted   Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-named- rogue, application. Accepted
Page 1 of 1