Sanctified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sanctified

World Of Warcraft PvE Alliance Raiding Guild.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitou

Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted.   Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:23 pm

About You.

Name:
Tim Peerdeman
Nationality:
Dutch (NL)
Have you played World of Warcraft before?:
Playing since 2005. Played Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Priest to 70 (some of them better geared then others) Druid to 65 and Paladin to 57, and another 61 hunter.

About your Character.

Name:
Kaítou (ALT+161 for the í or CTRL+ALT+I should work)
Race:
Human
Class:
Rogue
General Activity:
Daily, if I got work 2-4 hours I guess, and often longer when I dont have work Razz
Have you played this class before?:
Yup
Will you be willing to Re-spec your talent for Endgame when called upon?:
I already spec best DPS spec , so Smile (Combat Swords obv. Razz)
What are your personal goals with this character?:
I play to have fun, fun for me can be many things, one of them is trying to maximize my DPS Razz Aslong as I achieve that I'm happy.
If Applicable, Use Armory to link any Previous Characters:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Fushi
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Riotous
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellfire&n=Naoya (transfered to my bro's account tho lol)

Misc.

What are your thoughts on Loot and Loot distribution?:
For 10man:
Tank need > all
Main spec need > Off spec need
Offspec need > DE
Could argue if someone who needs gear more or gains more from it than another class, but that'd all be up to the players I guess, and if you want whats best for you or best for the guild (progress)

As for 25man:
Guess DKP is most fair.

Why are you looking to Join us / Re-roll?: Well, Ulrac just owns hard at tanking and I dont think I'm half bad at playing and learning my class(es), and he's like me in that stuff (learning/optimizing/understanding why shit works how it does) and I'd like to DPS alongside of him more ^^

Do you have any goals within the Guild? Example - To become an Officer, Raid Leader, Class leader etc, and Why?:
I guess Class Leader is something I could like. Mostly cause I know a lot about the game and all classes in general, what good specs are for DPS and whatnot, and how to improve etc.

Do you Enjoy and participate in regular Forum Use? In short :
No Razz , I prefer if the guild requires addons installed that can do the same if not better (raid warning addons for bosses and group calender-like programs for upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe
Guild Master
Sideswipe

Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted.   Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:52 am

Straight in - Due to Exams, Holidays, New jobs general activity has hit an all time low so we are now accepting applications without the usual review process.

Its highly likely that things will improve as the guild gets higher lvls', i think Ulrac is leading the charge atm but i think he's on more than most (most free time) anyway - recruiting at 70 should make the guild a lot bigger alot quicker.

Anyway unless you ahve any problems or concerns welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctified.darkbb.com

Kaítou - Rogue - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1